We offer a professional security service for WordPress which will protect your business from malicious attacks and malware infections and reduce the risk of your website getting hacked by cyber criminals.
WordPress is a popular free content management system used by millions of websites around the world.
If you have hired a web designer or web design agency to create a website it is most likely using WordPress.
Due to its popularity WordPress has become an easy target for hackers and cyber criminals who are crawling the internet 24/7 365 days a week looking for websites which they can exploit and attack.
Some of the reasons WordPress websites get hacked
- The website is running an outdated version of WordPress.
- 3rd party plug-ins have not been updated.
- Theme has not been updated.
- Poor overall website security which makes it easy for hackers to take advantage of the website.
Website Security Audit and Hardening Service
The website security audit and hardening service we offer is ideal for anyone who runs a WordPress blog or website.
The aim of this service is to put the necessary security measures in place at your website which will
- Protect your business from malicious attacks and malware infections.
- To reduce the risk of getting your website hacked by cyber criminals
- Give You piece of mind knowing that your website is safe and secure.
What Is Included in The WordPress Security Service
Website Security Audit
We will complete a detailed audit of your website which includes the following
- Review all WordPress Core Files
- MYSQL database setup, configuration and privileges
- Review all installed 3rd party plug-ins and themes
- Review files and directory Permissions
- WordPress user roles and permissions
- Review web hosting cPanel or Plesk configuration
- Complete additional security checks and tests that could lead to a malicious attack or malware infection of your WordPress site
Website Security Protection and Harding
Based on the findings from the website security audit We will complete the following to secure and protect your website from hackers.
Please note this is not a complete list of the security tasks we will complete but it will hopefully provide you with an overview to the work
we will be doing for you to secure your website.
- Take a full backup of your website including all the files and the MYSQL database before we start working on the website.
- Update the website to use the latest, stable and secure version of WordPress.
- Review and update all third-party WordPress plug-ins and themes.
- Install and setup a free, highly rated WordPress security firewall plug-in.
- Install and setup an additional security plug-in to hide the WordPress core files, login page, theme, plugins, version number and much more.
- Install and setup a plug-in to protect the website log-in page from brute force attacks.
- Update website passwords, user permissions and roles if required.
- Ensure the website is using the latest version of PHP 7.
- Review the website’s hosting cPanel or Plesk settings.
- Add an additional security layer using .htaccess rules to protect the WordPress files and database from malicious attacks and zero day vulnerabilities
How Much Does The Service Cost
- The service costs $199.00 which is payable via paypal
- This is a fixed one time payment with no monthly payment fees.
What Information Do We Need From You
We need the following information from you in order to provide you with the service.
- Website address.
- website hosting control panel ( cpanel or plesk ) user name and password login details.
- FTP address plus user name and password.
- MYSQL phpMyAdmin access including user name and password.
- WordPress admin user name and password.
- Please ensure all details are correct including website address, user names and passwords.
- This service is available from Monday to Friday.
- Business hours are Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm GMT. Service for orders placed after hours, on weekends and on holidays will begin on the next business day.
- You are responsible for providing us with all the correct information as outlined above.
Service ordering Process
To order the service complete the following steps
- Read the frequently asked questions
- Contact us at the website and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have
- Select the buy now button to order the service
- Once we have successfully received payment we will contact you via email to start work on securing the website.