We offer a professional WordPress malware removal service whereby our highly skilled team of security experts will fix your hacked WordPress website to get your business back online in 24 Hours.
WordPress Website Hacked
The following may help to confirm if your website has been hacked by cyber criminals.
- WordPress website hacked by hackers who are distributed malware for criminal purposes.
- Website hacked and is hosting illegal porn videos.
- Injected hidden pharmacy links into your website.
- You are unable send email because the website is black listed for sending spam email.
- You have seen a massive increase of traffic to your website from unknown sources.
- You can no longer log into the website.
- New user accounts have been created without your permission.
- The website redirects people to a different website.
- Strange popup advertisements appear on the website.
- You have lost all your traffic and sales from Google because your website is blacklisted.
- Google has blacklisted your website in search results with the label This site may be hacked
WordPress Hacked Website Recovery Service
The following is included in the service we offer at the website
- Take a full backup of the website including all the WordPress files and MYSQL database before we start the work and after we have 100% removed the malware or malicious code from the website.
- Complete a full security scan of your website to identify and investigate how the malware or malicious code infected the website.
- Remove the malware and malicious code from the website.
- If the website is using an outdated version of WordPress we will update the site to the latest, stable and secure version.
- Review all the plug-in’s installed at the website and update them to the latest version if required.
- Install a free WordPress security firewall plug-in to secure the website and reduce the risk of the website getting hacked again.
- Add an additional security layer using .htaccess rules to protect the WordPress files and database from malicious attacks and zero day vulnerabilities.
- Once we are 100% happy that your website is clean and secure we will complete a full Cpanel or plesk hosting file and mysql backup of the website.
- We will communicate directly with Google to remove “This website may be hacked” label.
- Our work is guaranteed for up to 30 days. If your website gets hacked within 30 days after we have completed the work we will fix the website for free.
- The service costs $169.00 which is payable via paypal
- This is a fixed one time payment with no monthly payment fees.
- If we don’t 100% clean your website you will get a full refund.
Information We Need From You
We need the following information from you in order to provide you with the service.
- Your website address.
- website hosting control panel ( cpanel or plesk ) user name and password login details.
- FTP address plus user name and password.
- MYSQL phpMyAdmin access including user name and password.
- WordPress admin user name and password.
- Google web master login details for the website.
Service Ordering Process
To order the service complete the following steps
- Read the frequently asked questions
- Select the button below to order the service
- Once we have successfully received payment we will contact you via email within 2 hours to start work on fixing the website.
Fix My Hacked WordPress Website